Friday, February 16, 2007

St George Parade of Homes 2007

This exterior was so beautiful but the inside was a disappointment

Glass tile backsplash


Bathroom I fell in love with



We left for St. George at about 5am this morning with Trent's parents and drove for 6 hours. We arrived and started our tour and saw about 8 homes. My family met up with us to go through some of them and they also took Trent and I home to Rachael's place. That night we had a little birthday party for Russell and I and had a BBQ.

The next day Trent, David and Klint went out rabbit hunting and didn't take a phone or a watch with them. I told Trent that we needed to leave early so we could get a head start on the homes because we were going back home that night. It ended up that I left Trent behind and my parents and I went off without him. We saw one home before I got a phone call from Trent saying that he was on his way down with Klint and David. They met up with us and then the rest of the family came soon after. We saw about 5 houses that day and then we needed to take off to drive back home.

We didn't get to see all of the homes but I did get some new ideas and a paint color! So the trip was a success.

1 comments:

Leah Miller said...

pics look great. it is funny because I am online and everytime I recheck your blog tonight I see a new photo. I check again tomorrow for all the updates.