Friday, March 11, 2011

Good Friends



Easton went to his first friend birthday party. It was Jones Martindale. We met Jones and Errin (mom) through my other friend Shauna who happens to be her SIL.

This party was so much fun. Her mother is a party planner and did the two of them present quite a party for this 3 year old. Color coordinated, cotton candy, snow cone, sawdust dinosaur dig, and the best part was Oreo cupcakes! (I need that recipe) Wow so much fun and Easton had a ball. Thanks Errin and Brent!

Errin and Shauna are fun to hang with and we have some good times. They have only lived here in California for a short time and have both have showed me places that I hadn't been too and I have lived here for almost 10 years! Even a tour of Trader Joe's! Man I need to get out more.

Queen Califica





One of our adventures was to Queen Califica (sp?) an art structure in Kit Carson Park. What a hit for the kids! They had so much fun climbing these very interesting pieces of art and it was very colorful and engaging. Thank goodness for Shauna's camera and her talent and that she takes pictures of my kids. The first 3 are of my Iphone which you can tell and the last on of Easton is from her camera. Then the two top ones of Easton at the party are her's as well.

I really want to use my nice camera too. I just don't want to lug it around. Any suggestions to get me motivated to use it and to lug it around? Maybe I need a new handbag that will hold it?

2 comments:

Shauna said...

lug around is right!! i would LOVE a cute camera bag/purse. have you seen these? http://jototes.com/handbags love the yellow and turquoise.

brentanderrin said...

You are so sweet! I will email you the recipe! I had so much fun too - glad that you and Easton could come! I can plan a party - but I cant get people their bday presents until at least a month late! :)