Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sarah's 25th Birthday

 
 


We went as a couple to the temple on the 10th. It was our ward temple night but we went to the earilier session so that we could get back to our girls who were sick. But on the way home we stopped at Trent's office to get something he needed but in fact he couldn't wait any longer to give me my birthday present. I got a Ipod! I was so excited because I have been into music alot lately and I wanted to have one to listen too while I went running.

On the 11th the Saturday I got together with Kelly, Erynne, Lindsay and Amy and we went and had our nails and eyebrows done. It was so relaxing then we headed to lunch at Red Robin and then to Nordstrom to get fitted for the right bra size. I was wearing a 36C but I am actually a 32C! They don't make that size at Victoria Secret so Kelly bought me my bra at Nordstrom for my birthday. It was a fun girls day afternoon!

The actual day of my birthday Reeghan and Trent made me breakfast in bed and then we got ready for church and in Primary the children sang to me. Afterwards we had a dinner at the Chapman's for Lindsay and I and we had Shepard's Pie and Kelly made for me my very own Strawberry Shortcake. Posted by Picasa

0 comments: