Monday, April 04, 2011

Farewell 333 Oak Ave














It's been a sweet experience living in this area! We've enjoyed our time here by the beach and being able to walk around the village and enjoying the little shops around us. We were lucky to be in this place as long as we have. It was for sale the whole time we've lived here.

I got the phone call from Sandi (our landlord) telling me that the condo sold and I was really praying for one more summer at this place and not to let it happen now while I'm 7 months prego but hey what can a girl do?

Its been a long 3 weeks since she made that phone call and I've packed and walked through at least 15 homes to rent and I just get more and more frustrated because I have really been a spoiled girl the last few homes.

Trent and I found another beach condo in Oceanside but it wasn't going to be very functional for a family of almost 6 but it was super cute go look at it here.

We've seen a few options but its now crunch time. We are scheduled to move out April 16th!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That front door is amazing! I love it. What a place, I wish I could have seen it in person.

April Perry said...

Oh Sarah, good luck with your move! I'm sorry that it's happening at an inopportune time (and I bet it's hard to leave such a gorgeous house!). Miss you.